The head girls varsity lacrosse coach is responsible for the operation of the girls lacrosse program, including organizing, completing the assigned tasks, communicating regularly with the Athletics Department, and working with students. The head coach conducts practices, motivates students, instructs athletes in game strategies and techniques, and helps with day-to-day logistics, game statistical support, and guiding assistant coaches.
The head coach will work up to 20 hours per week, Monday through Saturday, and will report to the athletic director. Compensation will be based on experience and does not include benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Instructs players in the techniques of the game
· Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises
· Assesses player skills and monitors players during competition and practice
· Models sportsmanship and nondiscriminatory practices in all activities and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, opponents, officials, and spectators
· May need to perform additional duties as assigned by supervisors
· Collaborates with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments
· Travels with team to away games
The ideal candidate will have:
· Up-to-date CPR certification
· Three or more years of coaching experience at the high school level or above
· Excellent knowledge and teaching skills in analysis and techniques of lacrosse
· Strong motivational and communication skills
· Inclusive approach to teaching and educating
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide array of constituents (students, coaches, staff, faculty, health care providers).
Please note that, prior to hire, the selected candidate will be asked to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with Head Girls Varsity Lacrosse Coach in the subject line.
How it works: Submit a free listing above (type the comment and hit submit). NHT will then add it to the open positions.
Please include the following information:
Open Position, School, Contact. Newest postings are added to the top.
When a position gets filled, please submit again so we can remove the listing.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org